You want to get the best out of your employees - to make sure they are both happy and productive. I provide tailored training for you and your team to do just that. The format is flexible, ranging from a free 1-hour introduction, to a multiple day course delving deep into how to be an effective individual and team member.
Groups of 5-30 people are taught cooperatively in small groups. First, each concept (taken from academic research) is presented giving people an understanding of what the main ideas are and why the techniques work. This is followed by a couple of rounds of practice and feedback to ensure everyone has a clear understanding of the concept and an ability to carry out any procedures from it. Next this work is applied to the needs of the group ensuring that everyone knows when to apply the techniques and how we can get the most out of the new tools that have been acquired.
- Framework - what is it we generally want to do here.
- Research Technique - what ideas can we get from research.
- Application - how should we apply this to ourselves.
- Check - how can we make it likely that we will do the application.
Depending on your specific needs there are a number of different techniques that can be taught. Ideally the workshops for each of these would be spaced out monthly to give everyone time to try out the techniques fully.
- Vision-Mission-Goals: working out what your goals should be
- Habits: both acquiring useful habits and getting rid of unwanted ones
- Rapidly Acquiring New Skills through deliberate practice and feedback
- Mindset: noticing and reducing the unnecessary limitations we give ourselves
- Procrastination: why we do it and how to get that to work in our favour
- Flow: getting into the zone
- Situational Changes: changing the environment that we spend time in radically changes our actions
- Achievable Goals: taking a vague aim and turning it into something concrete and achievable
If you are interested in knowing more please get in touch.
t: +44 (0) 7429552244